Sufjan Stevens is an American Singer, Songwriter and a multi-instrumentalist. He has released nine solo studio albums and has collaborated albums with multiple artists with other artists. Sufjan Stevens has received Grammy and Academy Award Nominations.
Here are the 7 famous Quotes that define American singer Sufjan Stevens:
1)Love is unconditional and incomprehensible. And I believe it’s possible to love absent of mutual respect.
2) There is nothing more incredible and moving and appealing than good music, and it cannot always be reduced to a story, to exposition. It’s so much more abstract and brilliant.
3) Everyone suffers; life is pain; and death is the final punctuation at the end of that sentence, so deal with it. I really think you can manage pain and suffering by living in fullness and being true to yourself and all those seemingly vapid platitudes.
4) I quickly learned that you don’t have to be incarcerated by suffering, and that, in spite of the dysfunctional nature of your family, you are an individual in full possession of your life.
5) If there’s any kind of morality, for me, it’s about reality; what is reality? I have a hard time distinguishing what is valuable when it comes to the real world and the fantasy world. Like, should I invest my time in the ordinary world or the imaginary world?
6) I’m always hearing music in terms of what I can take out of it, and I think I’ve always listened like that. I have a hard time just listening for pleasure. I’m much less about instinct, and more of a utilitarian listener.
7) Fiction has always been a thorn in my side, because I’ve always wanted to be a writer but I can’t seem to really do it.
He is someone you can listen to calm your mind, he whispers the truths of life and love. He released his latest album Convocations in 2021. It is a five volume collection.