Adani Wilmar is a joint venture between the Adani group and Singapore based Wilmar International. Adani group is the name of an edible oil company. They have an extensive array of edible oil and it includes soya bean oil, palm oil, sunflower oil, rice bran oil, mustard oil and many more types of edible oil. The company is one of the largest fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies in the country.
Adani Wilmar company was founded in 1999 it’s the parent company is Adani Group and Wilmar International. Initial Public Offering it means refers to the process of offering shares of a private corporation to the public in a new stock issuance. Paytm Money has shared the news on its Twitter that Adani Wilmar has released its IPO. A Series of pictures were shared providing information about its IMO.
1. Offer details- Issue amount is 3600Cr up to 29900Cr, several shares are 157038646 Equity shares. The face value is 1Rs per share, the Price band is Rupees 218 to 230 and the lot size is 65 shares. The registrar and category issue breakup percentage is given.
2. IPO timeline- The IPO process is complex and the amount of time it takes depends on many factors. IPO opens on January 27 of 2022 and closes on January 31st 2022, IPO allotment on February 3rd 2022, refunds or in locking ASBA fund on February 7th 2022, credit of shares to DP account and trading commences on 7th and 8th of February respectively
3. Financials- all details about financial matters. The financials for the year or period ended has 8 columns and 6 rows table in which all the information has been given. To know more refer to the tweet tagged below.
4. Strengths- it includes 6 strengths of the company in which people can invest. The strengths mentioned are as follows
- One of India’s leading consumer product companies with leadership in edible oil and packaging food business.
- An integrated business model with we’ll establish operational infrastructure and strong manufacturing capability.
- Strong percentage with professional management and experienced board.
- One of the leading market positions in the industry essentials.
- Strong raw material sourcing capabilities.
- Focus on environmental socisustainabilityili ty.
5. Risk- the risks on which the loss can be relayed by the company mentioned. The risks are listed below
- Unfavourable local and global weather patterns may have an adverse effect on its business.
- Fluctuations in the exchange rate between the Indian rupee and foreign currencies.
- Inability to manage its diversified operations given the three business categories it operated in.
- Reduction in demand in the production of edible oil products.
- Fluctuation in the prices of its products.
- Dependency on imports of raw materials.
6. Goals of the IPO
- Funding capital expenditures for expansion if it’s existing manufacturing facilities and development of new manufacturing facilities
- Repayment or prepayment of its borrowings
- Funding strategic acquisitions and investments
- General corporate purposes.
— Paytm Money (@PaytmMoney) January 25, 2022