DeHaat’s Agritech firm revenue set to rise by over 80% to Rs 2,300 Cr by the end of this December said Shashank Kumar

DeHaat is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the Agri-Tech sector & one of the very few companies providing end-to-end solutions & services to the farming community in India.
These include the distribution of high-quality agricultural inputs, customised farm advisory, access to financial services and market linkages for selling their produce.

CEO Shashank Kumar said, “Our turnover was around Rs 1,250 crore in the last fiscal. We are seeing significant growth in revenue this financial year and will touch around Rs 2,300 crore.”

Later on he mentioned, Out of the total revenue, he said, around 70% would come from the sale of farm produce procured from farmers and the remaining 30% from sale of inputs like seeds and agrochemicals to farmers.

The highlighting point, here is the firm will also hit positive EBIDTA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortisation) by the end of this year.