Redmi 9 Activ is now on sale in India.
Redmi is a sub-brand owned by the Chinese electronics company Xiaomi. It was first announced in July 2013 as a budget smartphone line, and became a separate sub-brand of Xiaomi in 2019 with entry-level and mid-range devices, while Xiaomi itself produces upper-range and flagship Mi phones.
Models are divided into the entry-level Redmi, the mid-range Redmi Note, and the high-end Redmi K and the unrelated Mi A Android One series.
Recently Redmi has launched a new budget offering – the Redmi 9 Activ in India. This phone is identical to Redmi 9 that was launched last year in India.
• Redmi 9 Activ price
– Redmi 9 Activ price in India is currently starting at Rs. 9,499 for the 4GB + 64GB storage model.
– The phone also comes in a 6GB + 128GB storage option that is priced at Rs. 10,999.
• Redmi 9 Activ colour range
This phone comes in 3 colour:
– Carbon Black
– Coral Green
– Metallic Purple colour
All these colours are available at Amazon, Mi.com, Mi home and Mi Studio stores.
– A 6.53-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) Dot Drop Display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 400 nits of peak brightness.
– It comes with a dual rear camera setup that includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens.
– 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
– Bluetooth v5
– a Micro-USB port.
Sensors onboard include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor. There is also a fingerprint scanner on the back. Xiaomi has provided a 5,000mAh battery on Redmi 9 Activ that supports 10W charging.