Elle India hosted an event to announce the Elle Graduates of 2022 and we are not disappointed. Let’s take a look at the graduates of the year.
The Stylist of the Year Award is won by Celebrity Stylist Chandni Whabi.
Bringing her style to the event and winning the Style Icon award is Sayani Gupta.
The heart-throb of the season, Rohit Saraf is no doubt deserving of the Style Icon Award (Male).
The Elle Mould Breaker Award is won by actor Tamannaah Bhatia.
The award for Entertainer of the Year, goes to the ‘Darlings’ fame Vijay Varma.
The Impactful Fashion Entrepreneur award, goes to the Founder of ‘Rose Room’; Isha Jajodia
The winner of the Social Media Star award is Sakshi Sindwani.
Here is the list of the remaining Elle Graduates 2022:
- Award for Designer of the Year – Ready to Wear (Western) award : AKHL’s.
- Designer of the Year – Ready to Wear (Indian) award : The Opal Tribe
- Designer of the Year – Fashion Accessories & Jewellery award : NO.NA.MÉ’s
- Designer of the Year – Men’s Wear award : Countrymade
- Designer of the Year – Sustainable Wear award : The Terra Tribe.
- Face To Watch Out For award : Subiksha
- Photographer of the Year award : Vansh Virmani
- Social Conscience award : Zarine Manchanda