The new iPhone SE 3 is next in line with the Apple smartphones. The new model will be a successor to the iPhone SE that was launched last year. Online Leakesr has tipped not only about the looks of the new model but also hints us about the specification this model houses.
iPhone SE first made its appearance back in 2016 as the smartphone that houses the latest specification of the in-market iPhone model in a compact design. The same process was carried out during 2020 when iPhone SE 2 again released now looking more like iPhone 8. While the bottom bezel houses Touch-ID, the top bezel makes space for the selfie camera and the earpiece.
These are mainly recommended to users who are on a budget and looking for a very powerful device encompassed in a compact user-friendly design.
The leaks have given us a decent amount of information on the newly anticipated iPhone SE 3.
Let’s look into the details
- iPhone SE 3 is expected to have a bigger display than its predecessor. iPhone SE 3 is rumored to have a 4.7 – inch display similar to SE 2020. Additionally, the smartphone will support 5G with a sub 6GHz band.
- The tipster also gave us a hint on a newer version of SE to release in 2022.
- The earlier leak of the iPhone SE 3 a couple of months ago gave us a flat screen with a punch hole with a thin display. Whereas the rear can be seen featuring a single camera with a flash.
- Along with this, it’s rumored to house a14 bionic chipset, a Hexa-core chipset
- Battery life is a major concern for the previous SE models. Apple could very well fix his long-lasting issue.
iPhone SE 3 India price
Although the price of the device is not disclosed it’s expected to have a steep rise when compared to its predecessor. The iPhone SE 2020 was priced at Rs 42,500 for the 64GB storage model. Hence, we can expect the iPhone SE 3 to start somewhere around Rs 45,000 in India.