Bollywood hunk Sonu Sood turns 49 today. The Covid hero helped many underprivileged people sail through the turbulent pandemic times. On this special occasion, here is a rundown of some of his best movies:
- Jodhaa Akbar: Sonu played a small yet crucial role of Sujamal in Ashutosh Gowariker’s film. The movie starred Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in lead roles.
- Dabangg: Sonu was Chedi Singh, a villain in the film, opposite Salman Khan. His physique made several headlines after the film’s release.
- Singh Is King: The film featured Sonu in the role of Lakhan Singh, Lucky – King of the Australian underworld. The movie also starred Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif in lead roles.
- Ramaiya Vastavaiya: Sonu perfectly played the role of Shruti Hassan’s older brother in this classic love story helmed by Prabhu Deva.
- Happy New Year: Sonu excelled the hilarious role of Captain Jagmohan, a well-built hunk who is short on hearing. The film also featured SRK, Abhishek, Boman, Vivan and Deepika in lead roles.
- Simmba: Another antagonistic role aced to perfection by Sonu Sood. The actor is a messiah in real life yet he manages to pull off a villain role on-screen.
Wishing the actor all the love and light on his special day!