Realme is a Chinese company founded in 2018. It’s an emerging brand dealing in smartphones, Laptops etc. Its new smartphone Realme GT Neo 2 has launched in China and the sale began on 27 September. The company teased its launch in India through its social media accounts. In social media, the name of the mobile phone is not mentioned but they are giving a hint by using #EverythingInNeo. The specifications of the brand are yet to confirmed but the colour and expected price of the smartphone variants are seen.
The company also made a webpage that highlights the 2 key specifications of the upcoming smartphone.
• Price (expected)
The price of the smartphone is said to be set at Rs. 31,900 for the 8GB + 128GB storage variant. There would also be a 12GB + 256GB model for Rs. 39,600. And the phone will be available in Black, Blue, and Green colours. In China, the starting price is CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 28,800) for an 8GB ram + 128GB storage model. For the 8GB + 256GB model it is at CNY 2,699 (roughly Rs. 31,100) and for the model of 12GB ram + 256GB at CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs. 34,600).
• Key Specifications
– The company is showing off its 120Hz E4 AMOLED display through the webpage created for the smartphone.
– The other key specifications Snapdragon 870 5G processor, which has the highest CPU clock speed among android smartphones.
• Other features
– It has a display of 6.62-inch and it is supported by Android 11 OS.
– Battery capacity of the smartphone is 5000mAh
– Triple Rear Camera is of a 64-megapixel primary camera; an 8-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. Its setup has autofocus. Front camera setup for selfies, featuring sensor.
– Its connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India.)