Shark Tank India is an Indian version of the American reality show ‘Shark Tank’. In the show, people with different business ventures and startup ideas come and pitch their idea to the sharks to get some funding for their business expansion, and if the sharks like their ideas for the business they provide them with the money in exchange for equity in their business.
The show has gained immense popularity among the people and the TRP’s of the show have reached massive heights. There are in total 7 sharks in the show and each episode consists of 5 sharks. The show is aired on SET India and it started on 20th December 2021. Now the show has reached its final week with 30 episodes already completed and 5 more to go.
The final week will be special as all the seven sharks will be there in these last 5 episodes. The seven sharks include:
- Ashneer Grover:- Co-founder of BharatPe. He is the richest shark with a net worth of 700 crores.
- Aman Gupta-: Co-founder of BoAt. His net worth is around 650 Crores.
- Namita Thapar:- Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals. Her net worth is around 600 crores.
- Peyush Bansal:- Co-founder of Lenskart. His net worth is also around 600 crores.
- Anupam Mittal:- Co-founder and CEO People Group. His net worth is roughly 185 crores.
- Ghazal Alagh:- Co-founder and Chief of MamaEarth. His net worth is around 148 Crores.
- Vineeta Singh:- CEO and co-founder of Sugar Cosmetics. Her net worth is around 59 crores.
These 7 sharks have invested a lot in different businesses and now they all will be there together for the final time in this season.
This show has been an inspiration to many people old or young, experienced or inexperienced to start their business ventures and promote the ‘Make in India’ movement and the ‘Aatmanirbhar’ movement which is started by our Prime Minister.
For the first time in the history of Shark Tank, ALL 7 Sharks will be on the stage with us! Are you ready for the most awaited finale? Tune in to #SharkTankIndia, Finale Week, next week from Mon-Fri at 9 PM, only on Sony TV! pic.twitter.com/y1FpM0TW6T
— Shark Tank India (@sharktankindia) January 29, 2022