Most celebrities live dual lives. One is a professional life and one is private. Most celebrities keep their personal life very secretive and mostly up to them. But there are certain facts and aspects of the celebrity’s lives that are revealed as they are also human beings and have likes and dislikes like any other person.
Here are some unknown facts about the Naughty Girl singer Beyoncé Knowles:
Beyoncé is a huge Beatle fan and listens to their songs whenever they get time. She is half Irish and half French from mother and father. She was deeply affected when Destiny’Child broke and went into depression after the band split. Her lucky no.4. Celebrities are on a strict diet but Beyonce’s cheat food is pizza. A fly is named after her found in Australia
She is the most beautiful woman even a mother of three kids, an entrepreneur, and a singer at 40. She is aging like a fine wine. Apparently, Beyoncé records and archives all of her interviews. She keeps all the records in case someone misquotes her. After 2 days of the birth of Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter; she became the youngest person to land on Billboard charts because her cries were recorded on Jay-Z’s track “Glory.” Despite her fame and massive social media following, Beyoncé is known for staying pretty private. After losing on “Star Search” as a child, she has gone on to break records. She adopted an alter ego, Sasha Fierce, to overcome stage fright.
- Beyonce Wrote ‘Crazy In Love’ In Two Hours… With A Hangover!
- Beyoncé’s middle name is Giselle– Her full name (since her marriage to rapper Jay-Z) is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, and she was born on September 4, 1981, in Houston, Texas.
- Beyoncé’s favorite make-up is mascara and she is allergic to perfume.
- As of September 2011, she has three of her fragrances: Heat, Heat Rush with, and Beyoncé Pulse.
- Beyoncé released a Spanish version of her album ‘B’Day’ after the Spanish version of Irreplaceable became a big hit. She even collaborated with Shakira on ‘Beautiful Liar’.
- Her mother is a costume designer and hairstylist who owns a salon and her father has been a full-time record manager since 1995, managing her many musical ventures.
- Beyoncé’s name comes from her mother’s maiden name: Celestine Ann “Tina” Beyoncé.
- At age 7, Beyoncé was a soloist in her church’s choir.
- Beyoncé’s favorite ice cream is butter pecan.
- She also won more than 30 singing and dancing competitions as a child.
- The word ‘bootylicious’ was added to the Oxford English Dictionary due to her same-named song becoming such a huge phenomenon.
- Jersey Shore is Beyoncé’s favorite TV Show.
- Beyoncé’s childhood girl-band with Kelly Rowland and LaTavia Robertson was called Girl’s Tyme.
- The name Destiny’s Child comes from a passage in the Book of Isaiah, the first of the Latter Prophets in the Hebrew Bible.
- Her favorite singer is Stevie Wonder.
- Destiny’s Child released their last studio album, Destiny Fulfilled, in 2004 and broke up the subsequent year.
- Her first solo tour was the Dangerously in Love tour that took place in 2004.
- After several years of friendship and dating, Beyoncé married Jay-Z on April 4, 2008.
- Beyoncé enjoys swimming in the ocean.
- On January 7, 2012, Beyoncé gave birth to their daughter, Blue Ivy Carter.
- Beyoncé’s daughter, Blue Ivy, is the youngest ever person to appear on a Billboard chart when ‘Glory’, a song released by husband Jay-Z that featured her cries at the end, debuted on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
- Beyoncé once said that her marriage to Jay-Z isn’t ‘perfect, but that no marriages are perfect and even though they argue like normal couples they are still very happy together.
- In March 2006, she accepted a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Beyoncé was one of many entertainers who received an incredulous amount of money to perform for the family of former Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi. Although accepting the money and performing for the dictator’s family, Beyoncé later donated all of the money to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund, which helped those affected by the Haitian Earthquake in 2010.
- Beyoncé’s bodyguard once broke her toe by standing on it accidentally whilst trying to protect her from a crowd of fans.
- Her favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
- In 2011, Beyoncé became the first-ever solo female to headline the Glastonbury Festival’s main stage.
- Beyoncé has also labeled the accolade of ‘Highest-Paid Performer Per Minute in the World’ after netting a cool £1.25 million for a five-minute performance at a private New Year’s party in St. Barts in 2010.
- One of her pastimes when touring is to visit local Museums.