Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro is a professional footballer who plays for Manchester United and captains his Portugal national team. He is also considered as the greatest of all time along with Lionel Messi to grace this beautiful game. Ronaldo has come a long way, from the streets of Madeira to becoming a world known superstar. He has won five Ballon d’Or awards and four European Golden Shoes, the most by a European player.
Here are the 8 motivational quotes by top football player Cristiano Ronaldo:
1) Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.
2) I don’t have to show anything to anyone. There is nothing to prove.
3) I feel endless need to LEARN, to IMPROVE, to EVOLVE, not only to please the coach and the fans, but also to feel SATISFIED with myself.
4) Today there are opportunities that no one knows if they will come round again in the future.
5) If we can’t help our family, who are going to help?
6) There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities.
7) I see football as an art and all players are artists. If you are a top artist, the last thing you would do is paint a picture somebody else has already painted.
8) I see myself as the best footballer in the world. If you don’t believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.
Ronaldo has inspired many footballers, and people in particular, He has shown us that hard work pays off and nothing comes easy at hands. You have grab every opportunity with both hands to be successful in life. He always goes the extra mile to win, to achieve, and to prove that he is the best.